I have always wanted to live overseas and...
- 氏 名
- Jesse Cammack
- What is the purpose of staying in Thailand？
- I have always wanted to live overseas and enjoy the different cultures. Now I am lucky to be employed in Thailand and able to enjoy the expatriate lifestyle.
- What inspired you to go to Thailand?
- I had always come to Thailand for holidays and I decided to try to work here. I had a goal to spend 1 year here and see if I could get a job.
- How's your life in Thailand?
- My lifestyle is pretty good here. I earn enough money that I can have a great condominium, able to eat out at restaurants and be able to fly home 2 times per year.
- What is the difference between life in Thailand and Canada?
- In Thailand (Bangkok) you do not need to have a car as it is very easy to take a taxi. The taxis here are very inexpensive and there are over 60,000 taxis in the city to use. You do not need to cook any food here as eating out or taking food home is very cheap. This is because many Thais do not have a kitchen in their residence. Life is quite easy going here and most people do not work too hard.
- What is your place like?
- I live in a 2 bedroom condo that is about 70 square meters. I live on the 27th floor on a very busy street in downtown Bangkok. I am lucky that my condo faces the park behind my building and it is very peaceful. The building is about 3 years old and very well maintained.
- What about your business?
- I am a business development consultant for a very large insurance company. My job is to handle the Direct Business Channel for the Medical Insurance division. The job has its challenges but is not too stressful.
- If someone is planning on going abroad, they should plan plan plan. Make sure you have the proper amount of money, insurance, contacts etc.
株式会社 POC field
- ■ 住所
- : 〒565-0851 大阪府吹田市千里山西 1-38-14
- ■ 電話
- : 06-6836-7795
- ■ FAX
- : 06-6836-7795
- : firstname.lastname@example.org